Studio Legale Associato Visconti & Brini is distinguished by its ability to provide legal assistance, both in and out of court, to individuals and companies in various areas of law, such as civil law, family law, labour law, bankruptcy law and commercial law.
Advice and assistance on commercial and business contracts, legal assistance in and out of Court, legal opinions, debt collection, damages:
- Advising and assisting, in and out of court, on national/international commercial contracts and related issues, including their enforcement, termination and damages;
- Mediation, negotiation, management - protection of credits and debt collection;
- Assistance in the drafting, conclusion and execution of various types of contracts such as: service contracts (contracting, consultancy, works contract, engineering), supply contracts (sale, gratuitous loan, subcontracting, leasing), lease contracts for residential and commercial use, preliminary purchase and sale agreements, sale and lease of a company, assignment of credit, recognition of debt;
- Legal assistance in commercial and civil matters.
Bankruptcy and other insolvency procedures (bankruptcy petitions, requests for composition with creditors):
- Out-of-court advice to individual entrepreneurs and companies in managing business crises;
- Advice and assistance, in and out of court, in the protection of claims in insolvency proceedings;
- Assistance and defense in revocation actions.
Companies, shareholder litigation and arbitration:
- Assistance in drafting statutes;
- Advice and assistance, judicial, extrajudicial and arbitration, in litigation between companies and between shareholders and companies.
Employment (self-employed and subordinate work, damages in employment matters, mobbing):
- Consultancy and assistance, in and out of court, in matters of employment and self-employment, dismissal and termination of employment, disciplinary sanctions;
- Providing advice and assistance, both in and out of court, in disputes concerning compensation for damages in employment matters:
- Providing advice and assistance, in and out of court, on issues of demotion and mobbing.
Property and leases (real estate purchase and sale contracts and leases, evictions, condominium litigation, protection of property):
- Assistance in the drafting and editing of commercial and residential leases;
- Advising and assisting on licences for finite tenancy, evictions for finite tenancy or arrears;
- Consultancy and assistance, in and out of court, in condominium litigation;
- Providing advice and assistance, in and out of court, on the protection of property and possession.
Family law and inheritance law (separations and divorces, successions, hereditary divisions):
- Advice and assistance, in and out of court, on personal rights, separations and divorces, modification of the conditions of separation and divorce;
- Inheritance, litigation between heirs and divisions of inheritance, appeals against wills.
Civil liability (damages, road accidents, accidents at work, civil liability, consumer code):
- Advice and assistance in and out of court in matters of damages for unfair competition;
- Providing advice and assistance, in and out of court, in matters of compensation for damages in the event of personal injury, accidents at work and injuries caused by road accidents;
- Providing advice and assistance, in and out of court, in matters of civil liability arising from torts;
- Advice and assistance, in and out of court, on the application and interpretation of the Consumer Code;
- Advising and assisting clients in and out of court on damages for breach of contract.
In addition to assisting the entrepreneur in the drafting of contracts, their development and possible enforcement, by providing their know-how, the lawyers conduct meetings at the company’s premises aimed at training personnel:
- Sales staff;
- Purchasing department;
- Human resources.
The meetings agreed with clients are held on the topics of greatest interest and are attended by those interested in the topics discussed. After an initial introductory part, the meeting takes place with in-depth discussion of any topics according to the questions that may be asked by the participants.
Fill out the form to request an appointment